Hall of mirrors

This blog is a mixture of our travel adventures and our new family adventures.
The title comes from a dumb blonde high school girl on a tour with us in Versailles who asked this question in every single room of the Palace.
The picture was taken while on our Honeymoon in China, on the Xian river.

Thursday, December 19, 2013

Color Makes it ALL Better!

Our foyer is finished - and it looks great! There might be one little spot we need to fix up, but other than that, he did a nice paint job.  The mud job left a lot to be desired, but overall we are very happy.   I decided to paint the toy room as well.  We went orange. I love it   I put up about 3 coats, and Adam did a 4th, because I. was. just. DONE.  He hit the ceiling a couple times, and spilled paint on the carpet (did I mention he hates painting?) but we got it out, and it looks great.  We added the super-hero artwork and WOW!  Fabulous room! 

No comments: