Hall of mirrors

This blog is a mixture of our travel adventures and our new family adventures.
The title comes from a dumb blonde high school girl on a tour with us in Versailles who asked this question in every single room of the Palace.
The picture was taken while on our Honeymoon in China, on the Xian river.

Friday, December 9, 2011

A Great Picture!

I'm psyched that we've gotten some great pictures of Ares as of late. Two great pics with Santa this year (once with Grandma, and once with Auntie Cindy) a great candid, and a fabulous school picture this year. (So I spent, like, $70 on school pictures, and got 4 -5x7 1-8x10, 4-3x5 and a few wallets. $70!! ugh!) Ah well, I now have something to put on my desk at work, since all of his other pictures are a year old.


It was such a bad evening with Ares today (tantrums - I think he's getting sick) that Adam had a beer with him while we were putting Ares to bed. We were all in the bathroom, waiting for Ares to finish up on the potty when he noticed Ballpark licking the (now empty) bottle. I yelled at Adam for letting the dog so close to the beer, and Ares exclaims "Hey daddy! You're not apposed (supposed) to have that in here!!"


Ares hasn't watched his dragons cartoon in over a month, because we gave it back to Koa's dad, who let us borrow it. I'm babysitting Koa this weekend (they're in from Pittsburgh), and when I told Ares that Koa was coming over he was excited that he might get to watch dragons. Only twice had we ever mentioned that the movies were Koa's dad's and it was so long ago! This kid remembers EVERYTHING!

I've finished our Christmas cards. The one thing I miss from my maternity leave, is the time I had to sit on the computer and make neat things with pictures and things. Perhaps I can convince Adam to let me go on another maternity leave in the next year or so... ??

No comments: