I want to go on a vacation like never before. Adam's on a vacation kick too. It's been a while since we've gone anywhere. Adam and I went to Ft.Lauderdale in January with my company for two nights (on business). It was a good time aside from us both getting the flu. Before that, we were supposed to have a vacation starting the first week of December for 3 weeks in 2008, but we all know what happened there. (If not, Google "Mumbai November 2008".) Prior to that, Adam and I went to Florida to visit his grandfather and stayed a couple of days in Gatlinburg, TN, which was fun, but short, so our last real vacation was in 2005, when we went to Asia for a month. (Which, if anyone recalls, was supposed to be Egypt, but of course, we all know what happened there too (If not, Google "Cairo terrorist attack 2005".)).
I don't have time off for another 85 days of work, but I'd love to plan something for next summer. And by something, I want to leave the OH, IN, PA area, and actually go somewhere as a "vacation" that's not Cincinnati. I know we just bought a house, and that was our "vacation" (and a really nice one at that!) but Adam and I have been antsy to get out and go somewhere, I think it would be great to take Ares on a Disney Cruise, or to Disney World or something, of course, we'd love to save our $$ and go somewhere out of country again, perhaps with our little guy this time. Of course, we'll make sure we plan TWO vacations if that's the case, because we seem to have a bad history with terrorist attacks! hehe.
Or maybe we'll just take Ares to Kalahari this winter =p.
2 comments:
Kalahari?! Isn't that in Africa??
... or in Sandusky =) Indoor waterpark resort. =P Silly!
Post a Comment