Hall of mirrors

This blog is a mixture of our travel adventures and our new family adventures.
The title comes from a dumb blonde high school girl on a tour with us in Versailles who asked this question in every single room of the Palace.
The picture was taken while on our Honeymoon in China, on the Xian river.

Thursday, June 9, 2011

Warrior Dash 2011

This year was brutal - and better than last year. I must say, if we do the dash in Logan, OH again next year, I may not participate. It was all up hill, and completely killer. I did not enjoy any of it, except for the obstacles. Those was pretty cool.

The best part of Warrior Dash weekend was staying with Adam's family (22 of them!) in a cabin. The food was great, company was awesome, and we even had a cool light display (read:Massive storm) to watch one evening. Ares behaved himself for the most part, and we were all wet and muddy from dash.

My mother in law was pretty sick and weak, so we had to leave the dash right after racing, which kind of sucked, but we needed to get her back to the cabin so she could rest. (She's doing much better now, and hopefully will be feeling 100% in a couple of weeks.)

I have about 300 pictures - here's a few.












1 comment:

Nicole said...

That looks like SO much fun!!!!!
Ares doesn't have the terrible two's as well does he lol:)?