Hall of mirrors

This blog is a mixture of our travel adventures and our new family adventures.
The title comes from a dumb blonde high school girl on a tour with us in Versailles who asked this question in every single room of the Palace.
The picture was taken while on our Honeymoon in China, on the Xian river.

Monday, October 4, 2010

What did you say?!?

I was emptying the dishwasher at my mom's house, and I heard the word "wellow" come out of my son's mouth. I had never heard him say 'yellow' before, he'll say blue, green, red, but never yellow. So I turn around, and he's pointing to the only thing left in the dishwasher - a yellow measuring cup. My kid knows his colors. Little did I realize, he knows green and blue too. Crazy!

He loves to say 'touchdown'. Each, and EVERY time he sees a football, or a football field on TV or in person A fun trip to BW3's, on a Friday night. 25+ TVs, more than half talking about football. Needless to say, he couldn't eat because each time he turned his head, he saw something football and had to throw up his arms and say "touchdown!" he entertained all that were around us.

Most odd word of the week - 'ketchup'. He also knows rainbow and airplane. I think my favorite thing is when he sees a motorcycle, he says "cycle " and then makes a deep gurgling sound that a harley makes while bending his wrist like he's accelerating on a real bike. I'm not sure where he got that from, none of us have a motorcycle, except a neighbor friend, haha.

First night of many these weeks away from home. i'm in Atlanta, no Sprint cell phone service (probably because AT&T is headquartered here) and it's only 50 degrees. I'm cold, i can get this weather back home, give me something i like. I cursed the city on facebook: may this city never have any sports teams better than .500!

No comments: