Hall of mirrors

This blog is a mixture of our travel adventures and our new family adventures.
The title comes from a dumb blonde high school girl on a tour with us in Versailles who asked this question in every single room of the Palace.
The picture was taken while on our Honeymoon in China, on the Xian river.

Monday, October 25, 2010

BOO!! - At the Zoo

This is Adam's shadow.

Everyone had told us (after we bought tickets) that Boo at the Zoo was terrible. I'm so glad that I had already gotten tickets, otherwise I wouldn't have bought them, and we had a GREAT time! It's definitely meant for younger kids. We sat through a live animal show, that was about 10 minutes long (perfect for kids' attention span) and walked around the zoo and looked at animals, listened to music and just had a great time.

Ares had his first sucker. He loved it. It was gross, he had saliva/candy dripping off of his elbow

The live animal show was a pirate theme. Perfect for us, a family who dressed up as pirates! Ares loved it! It made a perfect backdrop for a family photo.

Adam carved a pumpkin this morning. He did a great job. I picked out the most disgusting gourde I could find. It had warts all over it. It makes a great nose!

No comments: