Hall of mirrors
This blog is a mixture of our travel adventures and our new family adventures.
The title comes from a dumb blonde high school girl on a tour with us in Versailles who asked this question in every single room of the Palace.
The picture was taken while on our Honeymoon in China, on the Xian river.
Monday, July 19, 2010
Day One...
... of P90X. I don't have a pull up bar (thank goodness!) so I only did about 40 minutes of the hour chest and back video. I think my arms are about to fall off. The part that hurt the worst during the video? My wrists. Far too many push ups! Hopefully I can keep this up. Tomorrow is my mom's graduation ceremony for her bachelors degree, so I hope I can still get it done tomorrow!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment