Hall of mirrors

This blog is a mixture of our travel adventures and our new family adventures.
The title comes from a dumb blonde high school girl on a tour with us in Versailles who asked this question in every single room of the Palace.
The picture was taken while on our Honeymoon in China, on the Xian river.

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Getting old fast

I'm getting old fast. This job is SO stressful, and I'm SO busy that the days fly by so fast, which is making the weeks go by fast and months etc. I am going to get old much faster. I really like how the days here don't drag on like they did at PRG, however, I am so busy, that I watch "deadlines" (which I guess is used loosly around here), fly right by. I hate that. I really hate that.
On the plus side, my phone number was given out to agents now, so they can call me when they need product information, or have questions, or want sponsorship or... yay.

2 comments:

Pat Jones said...

So busy up there at work and yet you've got the time to come to WV this morning.

That is to say, the brunette in front of me at the store was a dead ringer for you, except for being 5'11. Her voice got my attention first, followed by my turning around to see where you were. Imagine my surprise when I saw a taller version of you standing there.

BTW, you look great in that red tank top and white jean shorts.

Athena said...

Wish I were 5'11, that'd be awesome! Also wish i would look good in a tank top and shorts! hehehe. Hope all is going well. It's been forever since we've seen you... your wedding I think! =o