Hall of mirrors
This blog is a mixture of our travel adventures and our new family adventures.
The title comes from a dumb blonde high school girl on a tour with us in Versailles who asked this question in every single room of the Palace.
The picture was taken while on our Honeymoon in China, on the Xian river.
Monday, May 3, 2010
26.2
I don't really have any pictures, and it sure did rain a whole lot. But this is a blog post to commend my dear husband on finishing his first marathon ever attempted! He averaged LESS than 10 minute miles, incredible! I'm so proud of him, he did a great job, and even did great during the 4 hour drive home that evening and went to work the next day. Go babydoll! =)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Go Adam!!!!! one day.....maybe :-) Anywho, i was told there may be a video floating around of Ares, Ballpark and bubbles...true? if so, i want to see it please, please, please!
It is taken on my cell phone, and it's too big to get off the phone via email or txt. I'm having adam charge my video camera today and we're going to try and take some pics so I can post.
Post a Comment