Hall of mirrors

This blog is a mixture of our travel adventures and our new family adventures.
The title comes from a dumb blonde high school girl on a tour with us in Versailles who asked this question in every single room of the Palace.
The picture was taken while on our Honeymoon in China, on the Xian river.

Saturday, February 20, 2010

Week after Val-Day

Funny how the past few posts are about Valentines Day. We don't even celebrate! It has been a pretty crappy week. Ares was pretty sick at the beginning of the week, and Adam and I were both terribly sick at the end of the week. The flu. Again. (Why did I get that flu shot?!?) We both took Thursday off of work, I took Friday off, there was no way I would get back to the office. Adam went in, but was sent home by his manager half way through the day. At least both days Ares was healthy enough to go to school, so we just took lots of naps and watched the Olympics.

By Saturday morning, we both felt weak, but much better, so we went furniture shopping. We blew our entire tax rebate on a new master bedroom set. I hated our water bed, and Adam finally mentioned that he wanted a new bed, so we went out, and WOW! Solid Kincaid bedroom set. This set will be passed down to my grand-children. Thanks to my parents for watching Ares a little longer than the "two hours" I thought it would take (more like 6) Kincaid
After we got our furniture, we took Ares sled riding again. He had a great time, other than when he fell flipped, he cried for about 3 seconds, but when we started pulling him up the hill again, he laughed and was fine.

No comments: