Hall of mirrors

This blog is a mixture of our travel adventures and our new family adventures.
The title comes from a dumb blonde high school girl on a tour with us in Versailles who asked this question in every single room of the Palace.
The picture was taken while on our Honeymoon in China, on the Xian river.

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

I'm finished...

... with winter. The temperature has not hit above freezing in weeks, and it snows nearly every single day. Granted, it's only about an inch a day, but after the 10 we got that one week, it's really adding up. Fortunately, as it falls, it's still the pretty snow, and it's been pretty light, UNFORTUNATELY, it's still taking me longer than an hour to get to and from work and it just turns into black ice and ucky ucky black snow that gets on the bottom of my pant legs.
I am getting anxious for the baby to come. I'm still nervous about the price of daycare, but excited for the baby. Great news! Aunt Karyn is driving up from North Carolina so she and the girls can come to the shower next weekend! I'm totally psyched about that! Anyhow, since she's the only one who has seen this recent pic of me (via email) I thought I'd show it to everyone. yay. 57 more days to go. I'll be 32 weeks tomorrow!

No comments: