Friday we got a call saying our baby furniture was in (not the crib, but the dresser) so we wen
t to pick that up, and put it together, only to find out it was already one giant piece in a box! Great news for those people who hate putting things together, bad news for poor Adam who took it upon himself to wrap a rope around the HUGE box and then around his waist and heave the entire thing up our stairs with no help from me (although I tried to push the box when he wasn't looking). I told him to wait until someone can help him, but he insisted (another reason I love him so much, he knew that inside, I really wanted to see what it looked like). It's so awesome! I love the way it looks, I am very happy with our choice of baby furniture, and it is VERY solid, and will last for our next child, and then as a full size bed later. The weekend was also really nice. Adam started putting up the ceiling frame with Grandpa, dad and Uncle Kyle, (while I relaxed) and then the two of us went to Jeff and Julie's (classmates of mine from grad school) to have our puppies play together... well, their "puppy" is over 55 lbs now, so Ballpark would taunt, and then run like hell and hide behind someone's legs or on their laps. It was funny for a while, but it's really hard to play Mario Kart with a 7lb Doxie trying to climb up your body to hide behind your neck with a 55lb Golden Retriever "Josie" trying to follow suit. It was fun, but a little stressful at times trying to keep the two dogs apart so they can each rest (and not fear for their life at times).
Pictures to come soon.
29 weeks 3 days
No comments:
Post a Comment