It was a great month (although, it's not quite over). It started with the boys going to the Monsters game. Atlas wanted his photo up on the little screen in the corner of the Q. I just put "Gooooaal!" because it's what people yell in soccer - and we were hoping for a goal. They didn't put it up for a while, but to our surprise, after the Monsters got a goal, they didn't just put it up on the tiny TVs in the corner, they put it on the big jumbotron!! How cool!!!
The photos this month just show how happy the boys are together. They typically get along very well, and still LOVE to wrestle, play soccer in the living room, and play football.
Ares had a soccer tournament this year. While the first 3 games went very well, he played awesome, and is a star at defense, he flipped out come the 4th game, and walked off the field to sulk the rest of the game. I'm pretty sure I saw red. Thankfully my mom came up to watch that last game (so she didn't' even get to see him play) but was able to take me home, so I didn't yell and scream any more than I had already after the game.
Ares is pretty obsessed with
getting a 6pk
Adam and I went to see In This Moment again
![]() |
| One of my favorite photos, ever. You can see they got the photo in the screen, as well. |
![]() |
| Davis came to take Ares to breakfast! A nice, short visit! |
![]() |
| These boys have my heart. So much fun! |














No comments:
Post a Comment