Hall of mirrors

This blog is a mixture of our travel adventures and our new family adventures.
The title comes from a dumb blonde high school girl on a tour with us in Versailles who asked this question in every single room of the Palace.
The picture was taken while on our Honeymoon in China, on the Xian river.

Monday, January 29, 2018

A Little Atlas

This kid... he's hilarious, and a pain in the ass.   Yep, but I love him so much.  He hates his photo being taken, so pretty much EVERY picture I have of him, is when he asks me to take a picture, because if I ask him, it's almost guaranteed to be a 'no' and then a side view or awful face. 


Took him on a date yesterday to the  ice cream store while Ares and Adam were at a Nerf birthday party.   He was in a goofy mood, so I got a couple of pics.   (He wanted me to take one of him eating - odd child).


He's now '4 and a half' and is proud to tell anyone who asks.   A few days before he was officially 4.5, I guess he was telling his friends he was 4.5 (who cares, right?) well, when Ares told him he wasn't 4.5 yet, that it was a few days away, Atlas was devastated that he lied to his friends.  *grin*   Sweet kid.






No comments: