I did something that is completely out of character for me. I convinced Adam, on a work night, to take us to the drive in movie theater, for the first time ever! The kids have been begging to see Captain Underpants for months now (ever since they knew a movie was being made) so we got home from Cinci, took about 10 minutes in the house to get the kids in their pajamas and we were off. (Still not telling them where we were going). We got there and the kids were SO excited to learn what we were doing. The movie began at 9:30. The boys laughed so hard, they loved it. We were having a good time, and decided that we'd stay for the second movie, Wonder Woman. It was fantastic. So good, Ares even stayed awake (movie ended at 1:40AM). The only bad thing about the evening was all the mosquitos at the very beginning. It was bad, but we didn't realize HOW bad until the next day. For 4 years, I kept bug spray in my car. I'm not sure what happened to it this week. Hall of mirrors
This blog is a mixture of our travel adventures and our new family adventures.
The title comes from a dumb blonde high school girl on a tour with us in Versailles who asked this question in every single room of the Palace.
The picture was taken while on our Honeymoon in China, on the Xian river.
Monday, June 12, 2017
Spontaneous Movie Night!
I did something that is completely out of character for me. I convinced Adam, on a work night, to take us to the drive in movie theater, for the first time ever! The kids have been begging to see Captain Underpants for months now (ever since they knew a movie was being made) so we got home from Cinci, took about 10 minutes in the house to get the kids in their pajamas and we were off. (Still not telling them where we were going). We got there and the kids were SO excited to learn what we were doing. The movie began at 9:30. The boys laughed so hard, they loved it. We were having a good time, and decided that we'd stay for the second movie, Wonder Woman. It was fantastic. So good, Ares even stayed awake (movie ended at 1:40AM). The only bad thing about the evening was all the mosquitos at the very beginning. It was bad, but we didn't realize HOW bad until the next day. For 4 years, I kept bug spray in my car. I'm not sure what happened to it this week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment