Hall of mirrors

This blog is a mixture of our travel adventures and our new family adventures.
The title comes from a dumb blonde high school girl on a tour with us in Versailles who asked this question in every single room of the Palace.
The picture was taken while on our Honeymoon in China, on the Xian river.

Thursday, December 1, 2016

Atlas' First Winter Concert

My phone was dead, so I have no photos. I haven't even been on Facebook for 2 days, so it's not that.  I promise, once I get some from others, I will add  them here.   He was super cute, super shy at first, until he saw his teacher, whom he loves.  He sang most of the songs, and kind of did the hand motions, but VERY small, and down by his waist, so as not to appear to be dancing, haha.  He did warn us that he wouldn't dance though, so I'm super proud of what he did do.  For his first concert, the little guy was super!  Ares had a rough go at it before the concert, but once in there, he was proud of his brother, and kept pointing him out and wanted to go up and get him off stage at the end of the concert 

He's in the middle row, in the red vest, with his fingers in his mouth making faces.  This kid!  hilarious!

It took a LOT to get Ares out of the house and into the concert, but once there, he was a
proud big brother, and his mood lightened up. 

No comments: