Hall of mirrors

This blog is a mixture of our travel adventures and our new family adventures.
The title comes from a dumb blonde high school girl on a tour with us in Versailles who asked this question in every single room of the Palace.
The picture was taken while on our Honeymoon in China, on the Xian river.

Monday, June 15, 2015

Ares' First Vacation...

... and it's not with us.  Haha.    He is in the Outer Banks, NC (kittyhawk) with the Gerhardt family - and apparently LOVING the ocean and the beach and pools.  I'm not surprised - at all.   I hope he's behaving.  I have a video on Facebook (posted to my page yesterday) that I can't save to upload here - but the joy in his face was pretty incredible.  

I love how there have been 3 shark attacks off the beaches of NC in the past 2 days.  All 3 teenagers in waist deep water or shallower.  Two lost their arms and possibly a leg.  Kinda scary when I am not there with him.   I know he's having the time of his life though.
Atlas has been loving his 'only child' status.  He does well with lots of attention.  Hugs and kisses and cuddles and playiing non stop.  He can handle that for a few more days.

As for me and Adam, well, we're starting a new project (and by 'we' I mean 'me' as he helped me buy the project and carry the project) but I will be staining cabinets to go in our morning room.   yippee!!!! 

Oh, other big news - but can't announce it just yet - although, I'm getting a little impatient with that aspect.

I'll try and post photos soon!

No comments: