Hall of mirrors

This blog is a mixture of our travel adventures and our new family adventures.
The title comes from a dumb blonde high school girl on a tour with us in Versailles who asked this question in every single room of the Palace.
The picture was taken while on our Honeymoon in China, on the Xian river.

Friday, November 8, 2013

The Hotts

Doug and Shawna brought their kids up for a nice visit his past weekend.  Ares and Evelyn got to play together all weekend, and camp together in the tent in the dining room.  The kids all behaved very well and the visit was nice and relaxing.  I still went to book club and Ares still went to swim lessons, but beyond that, we didn't do a whole lot. 

Before they came into town (they didn't get in until 1 AM), we went to the new Giant Eagle in Solon.  It was pretty cool, I won't lie.  I actually caught Adam doing this in the confectionery section:
very overwhelming
And then I caught Ares doing this, of course, right next to the baking area, where all of the candy was.

We also went to Michaels to buy some frames for the new super-hero posters I bought for the toy room.  Pretty cool, eh?

No comments: