Hall of mirrors

This blog is a mixture of our travel adventures and our new family adventures.
The title comes from a dumb blonde high school girl on a tour with us in Versailles who asked this question in every single room of the Palace.
The picture was taken while on our Honeymoon in China, on the Xian river.

Friday, February 10, 2012

Ares will be 3 next month!!


This took forever to do because I couldn't find a polka-dot digital scrapbook paper in the colors I wanted, so I manually did each and every dot, line and box.  Also, I didn't like the colors the monsters came in (pink and baby blue) so I changed their colors too, the blue and orange by pixels.  Blech.  At least, I feel good with the outcome, although, I haven't printed them out yet, so I'm not sure how it will look at that point.

I figure, kids party in the AM, before nap time, then cake and ice cream for grandparents and any aunts/uncles that want to come in the evening.

No comments: