Hall of mirrors

This blog is a mixture of our travel adventures and our new family adventures.
The title comes from a dumb blonde high school girl on a tour with us in Versailles who asked this question in every single room of the Palace.
The picture was taken while on our Honeymoon in China, on the Xian river.

Monday, August 15, 2011

He said what?!?

I'm not entirely sure of the whole story, I just heard the dialogue at the end. After grandma read the same book for the 8th time, (Dinosaur Boogie), I believe it was decided it was the last time. Ares turns to Grandpa Doug:

Ares: Hey grandpa, are you strong enough to hold this book?
Grandpa: Yeeesss (as he takes the book)
Ares: Now you have to read it!!! (and then a very loud) Haaaaaaaa

What a goofball.

I picked up a couple of Adam's friends to go to Cincinnati with us. They were in the car when I picked Ares up from school. Ares got in the car, said 'hello' and in a single breath said: 'Look at the sky, the grass is green, there are big trees, look at that big truck, that truck is blue, mommy - green light, green means go, go mommy, ooh there's a motorcycle, brum mmmm mmm mm (sound of motorcycle). *breath*.

Fortunately, he was slightly quieter for the 4 hour trek down.

No comments: