Hall of mirrors

This blog is a mixture of our travel adventures and our new family adventures.
The title comes from a dumb blonde high school girl on a tour with us in Versailles who asked this question in every single room of the Palace.
The picture was taken while on our Honeymoon in China, on the Xian river.

Monday, May 9, 2011

Ares' Report Card

I'm trying to figure out how to turn a .pdf into an image so you can see his report card. My kid cracks me up - and obviously he cracks other people up to - my 'class clown'. Here are some of my favorite parts:




  • ... such a smart boy and began talking so young, now it's one of his favorite things to do! (duh, he never stops talking, lol!!)

  • ... so entertaining to hear what kind of things he has to say, I love it! (Obviously she doesn't have to sit in a car with him for long periods of time, hehe)

  • Ares is super silly and adores to make his friends and teachers laugh! He is definitely going to grow up to be the class clown! (Oh, boy, I'm psyched.)

  • ... one of the best listeners in class (we actually hear this a lot, whoda thunk?!).

  • His smile lights up the whole room and his laughter lifts everyone's spirits. (He always lifts my spirits - my silly kid=)

  • ... I can picture him as a doctor when he gets older. (And here, I thought he would be a left handed pitcher!)

  • ... and then the typical 'joy to have in class and it wouldn't be the same in the room without him'. (No, it would be a lot quieter.)
He knows all of his shapes except for 'octagon', 'pentagon', 'crescent', and 'hexagon'. He knows 'moon' rather than crescent, and I'm not terribly upset that 'hexagon' is not in his vocabulary yet, lol. (I can't believe they even try to teach 'hexagon'!)

He knows 'sun', 'earth', and Saturn he calls 'spaceship' (because of the rings). *grin* He is a goofball. They are also working on Social Studies already. The U.S. flag and other national symbols. He knows all of his body parts, and all of his colors (even gray, finally!!)

Another thing we need to work on his how old he is. No matter how many times we work on it, when you ask him how old he is, he says "I'm a boy!!"

1 comment:

Nicole said...

"I'm a boy " :)
Happy late Mothers Day!