We've had a bit of snow these past 3 days. Adam's Jeep, (which we all know I hate) has a broken starter, so not only do we have 20" of snow, he's been driving his little old convertible around town. The traffic and travel have been terrible, and he's not made it to work on time, or gotten home at a reasonable time yet this week.
Ares had a fever last Friday, so I kept him home from school, and we enjoyed the day off. Saturday/Sunday and Monday I was sick, so I had a 4 day weekend. It wasn't fun. My throat hurt so bad, that I didn't eat for 4 days. Ares is not a fan of the snow if he's in it, but when driving, he constantly says "prit-tee! prit-tee!" it's quite cute. He's starting to put words together for short sentences, however, I think since he's been in this new classroom, that he has stopped pronouncing words as well. I wonder if the older kids talk for him.
We're heading to Cinci this weekend. I was excited all week, but now we're supposed to get another blast of snow Friday evening, and then the entire Ohio Valley is going to get blasted on Sunday, which means all of our driving is going to be in the snow. Wonderful.

No comments:
Post a Comment