We had some fun taking our family pictures for Ares' classroom. It's family month, so we decided that we'd take our second family picture (the first was when Ares was about 3 weeks old). Adam insisted it be in front of his nasty Jeep.
Here, Ares is giving us hugs and kisses. They NEVER get old.
We had fun at the park that day too. I think Ares ran grandpa ragged though.
- He knows it's proper to eat with a fork. He has a hard time with the kid forks, so we give him an adult fork. He does great.
- If he can't get the food on after the first few tries, he waits until you look away, and then uses his fingers to put the food on the fork. Most would use their fingers to put the food in their mouth, but not Ares, he puts it on the fork. Silly boy.



5 comments:
hahah Nasty Jeep lol:)
That is so great he eats with a fork . I think Ethan will be half caveman forever :(
I think he only eats with his fork is so that he can be more like his daddy. Ares does EVERYTHING that his father does.
Ethan will soon enough. Try giving him an adult fork, he might try it just because it's what you guys use.
I hate the kids forks, they are so short they can't stab anything. Gianna will do the same thing about using her fingers to put in on the fork then eating it
great pics except for the clown costumes
Hey now Papa Jim, when Ares is old enough, he can choose his own team, but until then, I will brain wash him as much as possible to root for the Scarlet and Grey. Adam used to be a Michigan fan, but then he saw the light and changed alliances.
Post a Comment