I'm back to being tired a lot. It kind of sucks. I wish I had the energy I used to have that would allow me to run around and be as hyper as my husband. This past weekend I went shopping for maternity clothes, studied for a mid term, took a mid term and studied for another mid term.
The shopping part wasn't as bad as I thought it would be, but it certainly wasn't fun. We first started at the Salvation Army. I ended up finding a handful of really cute tops that looked like they were worn 3 times, but I went for pants... There were absolutely no pants that were my size. A lot of the shirts (at first) only looked like fat lady shirts. Not maternity ones, I finally found 7 or 8 things that were super cute, and we high tailed it out of there. Next came JC Penny's. I finally found some pants that looked good AND were comfortable. YAY! Mom picked out some really nice tops, however a few of them came down well past my thighs and made me look like Mama Cass. NOT very attractive. I had to pass on those, but she ended up finding me a bunch of nice things, most on the clearance rack. YAY again! Of course, after 3 hours of shopping, an Auntie Anne pretzel and a free sample of orange julius, we were off to stash away my new clothes. I slept on the way home, and then slept for the next 2 hours before my mid term exam. I was exhausted! Luckily for me, Ballpark must have known how tired I was, because he just curled up with me, the entire time. What a good boy!
Today was pretty good. I woke up feeling like crap, and that never went away, but I still fit in my jeans AND was able to buckle a belt, so that's a plus, right? *grin*. Oh yeah, and my class was cancelled. I enjoy the class, but today was another mid term, so it was pushed back until next week, and again, I've felt like sh*t all day, so I came home and took *gasp* another nap!
I've got to get my veggie tray together for our pig out tomorrow at work, Adam's doing homework (this weekend he painstakingly figured out how many milliliters of salt water it took to submerge a balloon in fresh water, without closing the balloon, and without the balloon sinking to the very bottom). Sounds a lot more interesting than what we're studying in class, but it took him a long time to get it just right (the answer is 12.55 ml). I'm not sure that I have the patience to do that. (Adam just informed me that it depends on the volume of the balloon). Thank goodness I don't have to that! I am watching the Cheetah girls in India (a movie that is NOT thought provoking). Perhaps I'll go get my fall stuff out and decorate my house. I spilled pineapple juice all over the kitchen table, so I had to take the old place mats off. Rambling on and on... Until next tim
e!
The shopping part wasn't as bad as I thought it would be, but it certainly wasn't fun. We first started at the Salvation Army. I ended up finding a handful of really cute tops that looked like they were worn 3 times, but I went for pants... There were absolutely no pants that were my size. A lot of the shirts (at first) only looked like fat lady shirts. Not maternity ones, I finally found 7 or 8 things that were super cute, and we high tailed it out of there. Next came JC Penny's. I finally found some pants that looked good AND were comfortable. YAY! Mom picked out some really nice tops, however a few of them came down well past my thighs and made me look like Mama Cass. NOT very attractive. I had to pass on those, but she ended up finding me a bunch of nice things, most on the clearance rack. YAY again! Of course, after 3 hours of shopping, an Auntie Anne pretzel and a free sample of orange julius, we were off to stash away my new clothes. I slept on the way home, and then slept for the next 2 hours before my mid term exam. I was exhausted! Luckily for me, Ballpark must have known how tired I was, because he just curled up with me, the entire time. What a good boy!
Today was pretty good. I woke up feeling like crap, and that never went away, but I still fit in my jeans AND was able to buckle a belt, so that's a plus, right? *grin*. Oh yeah, and my class was cancelled. I enjoy the class, but today was another mid term, so it was pushed back until next week, and again, I've felt like sh*t all day, so I came home and took *gasp* another nap!
I've got to get my veggie tray together for our pig out tomorrow at work, Adam's doing homework (this weekend he painstakingly figured out how many milliliters of salt water it took to submerge a balloon in fresh water, without closing the balloon, and without the balloon sinking to the very bottom). Sounds a lot more interesting than what we're studying in class, but it took him a long time to get it just right (the answer is 12.55 ml). I'm not sure that I have the patience to do that. (Adam just informed me that it depends on the volume of the balloon). Thank goodness I don't have to that! I am watching the Cheetah girls in India (a movie that is NOT thought provoking). Perhaps I'll go get my fall stuff out and decorate my house. I spilled pineapple juice all over the kitchen table, so I had to take the old place mats off. Rambling on and on... Until next tim
e!
After getting our Halloween/Fall stuff out of storage, Ballpark had his best friend back. The singing ghost... all night long... whether or not the ghost is singing, Ballpark is barking at him. EVEN if the ghost is on top of the cabinets in our kitchen! hahaha. They're the same size!
15 weeks, 4 days preggers
8 more weeks of class
8 more weeks of class
No comments:
Post a Comment